VIDEO: Sign Language Could Avoid Temper Tantrums
Dr. Susan Averitt with Best Start Pediatric Clinic tells us what to do when your kid has a temper tantrum, both in public, and in your own home.
Dr. Averitt says there are steps you can take to teach kids at a very young age to avoid the hostility.
Dr. Susan Averitt, M.D.
5501 Willow Creek Drive, Suite 104
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
Phone (479) 575-9359
Fax (479) 575-9415
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side