PRWeek Tabs Elise Mitchell As ‘PR Professional of The Year’
Mitchell Communications Group CEO Elise Mitchell has been recognized as 2013 Agency PR Professional of the Year during a recent PRWeek Awards ceremony. It is one of the top honors in the public relations field.
Mitchell, who founded the firm in 1995, was recently named CEO of Dentsu Public Relations Network. Mitchell Communications Group is now part of the Dentsu Network, after being acquired by the global agency in December.
“I’m deeply honored to be recognized by PRWeek and our industry in this way,” Mitchell said. “This award truly reflects the tireless contributions of the entire Mitchell team. It’s been an exhilarating ride, and I look forward to our future as a part of the Dentsu Network.”
PR Agency Professional of the Year is awarded to someone who shows “outstanding personal achievement on the agency side of the business, within the period covered by this year’s awards, as well as career achievements to date.” Read the full story from our partners at ArkansasBusiness.com.
- Driver In Fatal Boat Crash Consumed Beer, Tequila, Drugs, Report States
- POLICE: Suspicious Items at Bentonville Motel a 'Mystery'
- Names of Oklahoma Tornado Casualties Released
- Capital Murder Arrest Made In Fayetteville Man's Carjacking Death
- National Weather Service Confirms 2 Tornadoes Hit Northwest Arkansas