Hogs Fall in Series Finale Against Ole Miss
Arkansas’ green hats weren’t so lucky on St. Patrick’s Day.
The Razorbacks committed five errors, the last one coming in the top of the 13th inning that allowed the eventual run to score in the 6-4 Ole Miss win.
The Hogs fell behind early but Joe Serrano’s two run single in the seventh gave Arkansas a 4-3 lead. Ole Miss rallied in the top of the eighth to tie the game and force extra innings.
Ole Miss won the series but was outhit by Arkansas 10-9 on Sunday. The Rebels did draw eight walks but stranded 14 runners on base.
Brett Huber picked up the win for Ole Miss after throwing 1 2/3 innings in relief. Brandon Moore was saddled with the loss as he threw four innings and gave up two runs, neither of which were earned.
Arkansas is off until Friday (March 22) when they travel to No. 6 South Carolina.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side