The Naughty Chef Meets The Stark Raving Chef
Celebrity Chef Blythe Beck has big Spring plans at Fort Smith’s MovieLounge.
The Dallas-native has invited friend and fellow chef Patrick Stark for a celebrity chef showcase, The Naughty Chef Meets The Stark Raving Chef, Friday, April 5.
The food and fun-filled night will include a five course meal, with wine pairings available. The duo will demonstrate their flair in the kitchen while guests enjoy fine food and conversation.
The event kicks off at 7 p.m. Reservations are required. Call 479-226-3595 for details.
MovieLounge is also hosting their first Farmers Market, from 12-3 p.m., Saturday, April 6. Shoppers will enjoy locally grown and made products.
Any farmer, vendor, jelly maker or canner interested in participating is asked to call the MovieLounge at 479-226-3595.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County