Funeral Set for Oklahoma Toddler Who Drowned in Creek
Funeral arrangements are set for a 2-year-old LeFlore County boy died who Sunday morning (March 31) after wandering away from his home and falling in a nearby creek.
The family of Angel Raziel Hudson will gather at 2 p.m. Thursday, April 4, at the First Assembly of God Church in Howe, according to an obituary.
Hudson will be laid to rest in Howe Cemetary.
A sheriff official said the creek had a much higher water level because of the recent rains. The boy was reported missing by his mother at approximately 11:30 a.m. Sunday and was originally thought to be a possible kidnapping, officials said.
Officers found the boy in the creek near the home on Highway 59 shortly after. The boy was pronounced dead at the hospital, officials said.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side