NWACC Hosts Guns-In-Schools Debate
Dozens filed into a forum at NorthWest Arkansas Community College on Wednesday night to hear arguments for and against the possibility of allowing guns on the community college campus.
Colleges that do not opt-out of the new professor-carry law must allow faculty and staff with concealed-carry permits to carry firearms onto school grounds. Wednesday night was the first of two scheduled gun forums on the NWACC campus.
5NEWS Reporter Scott Miller has more on the issue:
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested