Rogers Woman Hospitalized After Threatening Suicide With Gun
A Rogers woman is in the hospital after threatening to kill herself with a gun early Wednesday afternoon, police say.
The Rogers Police Department responded to 26th Street at about 1 p.m. in reference to a woman who was on the phone with a suicide prevention hotline. She was threatening to kill herself with a gun, according to Rogers police.
Police approached the woman, and she gave herself up, said Officer Keith Foster with the Rogers Police Department.
No one was hurt, but the woman was transported to the hospital as a precaution, police said.
The incident lasted about 30 minutes.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone