Adventure Arkansas: Hurricane River Caverns – Part 2
Join our daring 5NEWS Meteorologists Joe Pennington and Tyler Southard as they brave their way through the Hurricane River Caverns yet again!
Last week, they took you just inside the cavern. Now they’re venturing deep inside, where bears and bats hibernate for the winter. This stage is the second, more grueling portion of the adventure – it’s pretty demanding, with a lot of crawling on your hands and knees. They even have to belly crawl here and there. Yikes!
Tune in next week as they escape through the deep, cold waters in the underground river.
This “Adventure Arkansas” segment is brought to you by Fayetteville’s Adventure Subaru.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side