Motorcyclist Hospitalized In Rogers Wreck
One person was hospitalized following a motorcycle crash in Rogers on Friday night, according to emergency crews.
The Rogers Fire Department responded to the crash scene at Walnut Street and Dixieland Road, coming across a person with a head injury.
The motorcyclist was rushed to Mercy Hospital in Rogers, where the patient’s condition is unknown. Authorities have not yet released the name of the injured person.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side