Saturday Football Scrimmage Open to Public
The University of Arkansas has announced Saturday’s football practice will be open to the public inside Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
The Razorbacks are in the middle of spring practice, with Saturday’s workout the ninth of 15 NCAA-allotted practices during the spring.
Fans attending can park in lots surrounding the stadium, but due to an all-day event in Barnhill Arena parking availability could be scattered. The only entrance into the stadium will be Gate 6 off Razorback Road, which will open at 11 a.m., and all fan seating will be on the West side of the stadium.
Practice will start around 11:25 am with the scrimmage starting around 11:45 am.
Arkansas wraps up its spring practices with the Red-White Spring Game on April 20 at 2 p.m. The game will be held inside Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium and is free to attend.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone