Tales of the Crypt
Experience the history of Fort Smith, Arkansas at Oak Cemetery on April 28, 2013. The Tales of the Crypt is full of heritage, history, and of course, tales of the crypt!
Director of Parks and Recreation Mike Alsup joins us and gives details on the event. Be sure to wear some comfortable shoes, because this is a walking tour ladies and gentlemen! Don’t worry, they will provide golf carts for those who are unable to make the long stroll.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side