American Airlines Flights Back Up After Being Grounded
Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport started issuing American Airlines passengers boarding passes at about 3:30 p.m. and told them the system was fixed and flights were back on schedule.
American estimates it flies about 275,000 passengers a day and receives more than 239,000 reservations calls.
Information from CNN was used in this report.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County