Flash Flood warnings and high water close dozens of streets in Northwest Arkansas Thursday (April 18.)
The following roads are closed due to flooding:
- Main Street in Gentry
- Hwy. 12 – Gentry
- SW D St near 24th
- Memorial Park Bridge
- E Battlefield east of Moberly
- 2100 block of SW Regional Airport Blvd near Worlds Gym
- Greenhouse Rd from 102 to SW Regional Airport Blvd
- SE 28th St & Medical Center Pkwy
- SE Walton
- McNelly Road
- North 52nd Street and Metro Parkway and Horsebarn and Metro Crossing are closed on the Rogers and Bentonville sides.
- Rainbow Road and Northgate in the area of the low water bridge.
- Bellview Road and Garrett Road.
- 5700 block of Stoney Brook Road at the low water bridge.
- Main Drive west of Carlton
- Megan Drive in Fayetteville
- Thomas and Missouri on Hwy. 71