List of Roads Closed Due to High Water
Flash Flood warnings and high water close dozens of streets in Northwest Arkansas Thursday (April 18.)
The following roads are closed due to flooding:
- Main Street in Gentry
- Hwy. 12 – Gentry
- SW D St near 24th
- Memorial Park Bridge
- E Battlefield east of Moberly
- 2100 block of SW Regional Airport Blvd near Worlds Gym
- Greenhouse Rd from 102 to SW Regional Airport Blvd
- SE 28th St & Medical Center Pkwy
- SE Walton
- McNelly Road
- North 52nd Street and Metro Parkway and Horsebarn and Metro Crossing are closed on the Rogers and Bentonville sides.
- Rainbow Road and Northgate in the area of the low water bridge.
- Bellview Road and Garrett Road.
- 5700 block of Stoney Brook Road at the low water bridge.
- Main Drive west of Carlton
- Megan Drive in Fayetteville
- Thomas and Missouri on Hwy. 71