VIDEO: Officials Urge Voters to Pass Sebastian Co. Sales Tax
Sebastian County Sheriff Bill Hollenbeck and Fort Smith Fire Chief Mike Richards talk with Daren Bobb about the continuation of the Sebastian County sales tax voters will see on the ballot May 14 for the third time. The tax is a 10-year tax.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested