Truck Accidentally Scatters Chicken on Rogers Street
Photo Courtesy Rockwell Farms Nursery
A chicken truck lost its load in front of Rockwell Farms Nursery in Rogers Tuesday morning (May 7).
For several blocks a George’s Chicken truck scattered live and dead chickens on Hudson Road. Police reports say several people stopped and helped get the chickens safely out of the road. Arkansas Game and Fish officers stopped the truck driver and told him he was losing part of his load.
The company sent crews out to clean up the mess. Luckily the spill didn’t cause any accidents, according to Rogers Officer Keith Foster.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County