What’s Killing the Fish at Van Buren Park?
Dozens of dead fish were found at the Van Buren City Park.
But fish biologist Bob Limbird believes the fish died of natural causes and due to the recent drop in temperate.
Limbird says similar fish kills have been reported recently at Blue Mountain and south Arkansas.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone