BLOG: Last Minute Mother’s Day Gifts
Don’t forget mom! Mother’s Day is days away, and if you’ve been too busy to grab a gift–or you’re a procrastinator, this might help. Here are a five quick gift ideas–and some you won’t even have to leave your desk or your phone to make it happen.
Send mom a bouquet or plant, order online or through your local florist. Send to either mom or to yourself and give them to her on Sunday.
Candy or Cookie BouquetTell mom you think she’s sweet by ordering her some of her favorite treats.
Give mom one of your favorite memories to hang on the wall. Most local photo labs can process your canvas for same day service, and in some cases one-hour. Imagine a 16×20 of mom’s favorite family photo on the wall.
Does mom have a lot of favorite pictures? Put them all in one place so she can look through them and show them off. Make her a book she can treasure. Most photo labs offer same day pick up.
Gift mom her own note cards or other paper products. Call your local printing company for help.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range