Renaissance Festival: Gateway to Another World
The Castle of Muskogee in Oklahoma is celebrating their 18th annual Renaissance Festival.
Every weekend in May, you can step into a world of kings, queens, and knights. Let the magicians, juggler, musicians, acrobats, and jousters of Castleton mesmerize you on one of Castleton’s fifteen stages.
This Sunday, in celebration of Mother’s Day, the first 100 women to walk through the gates will receive a carnation from one of the knights!
Be sure to check out the refreshments, food, and merchant tables. Castleton is home to dozens of merchants: corsets, body art, weapons, art, and many more gifts!
For more information on the Oklahoma Renaissance Festival, visit their website.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side