Another Child’s Body Pulled from Oklahoma River
Officials with the Oklahoma City Fire Department pulled a child’s body from the Oklahoma River Wednesday (June 5), according to a report from our sister station KFOR.
The body was found in an area near a dam, which is almost the same spot that another body was found Tuesday.
“It looks like what’s happening is the water is spilling over and it’s creating swirling water right there,” OKC Fire’s Brian Stanaland said.
Authorities have not confirmed the identities of the bodies found, but three children, all under the age of 5, went missing after the EF-5 tornado that ripped through the Oklahoma City area May 31, the report states.
Officials believe the children were washed away while hiding with family in a storm drain.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side