70 Boxes of Food Headed to Flood Victims
The flooding victims in Scott Co. are about to get some much needed help from local companies.
The River Valley Regional Food Bank joined forces with Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems to fill-up boxes with food and send them to Scott Co.
The boxes will include a variety of things including canned goods, cereal and pasta.
It’s a group effort to get it boxed up. Then, it will all be delivered early next week.
“Wingfoot is going to come in and help box products. So we’re going to do about 70 boxes to ship down to those who are directly affected by the flooding, and we’re going to distribute those on Monday down in Scott Co.,” River Valley Regional Food Bank Dir. Ted Clemons said.
After that, they’ll be helping the storm victims in Franklin Co. who were hit by a tornado two years ago.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side