Trio Accused of Breaking into Cars at Fort Smith Restaurant
Fort Smith Police are looking for two black women and a man accused of breaking into vehicles at Outback Steakhouse and stealing wallets and purses.
On May 31, two restaurant employees reported debit and credit cards had been stolen out of their vehicles while at work and that more than $1,000 in fraudulent charges had appeared on the accounts.
On June 18, police were called to investigate three more incidents involving vehicle break-ins and wallet thefts. Police believe the same three people are involved.
Police released surveillance images from store security cameras of the suspects and the 90’s model maroon Pontiac they were believed to have been driving. The suspects appear to be in between 20-30 years of age.
If you have any information on these crimes, call the River Valley Crime Stoppers at (479) 78-CRIME.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side