Scott County Flood Victim Dies from Medical Complications
A sixth death has been linked to May’s storms and floods in Scott County, according to family.
Phil Stinson, 82, of Cedar Creek, passed away June 14. According to the man’s family, dirty floodwater infected a cut on his body. He was hospitalized and later died from sepsis, the family said.
A memorial for Stinson was held at 2 p.m. Tuesday, June 18, at Heritage Memorial Funeral Home in Waldron. He was laid to rest in the Cedar Creek Cemetery, his obituary states.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side