SUV Bursts Into Flames After Crashing Into Ditch
A woman was hospitalized Friday night after authorities say she drove her sport utility vehicle off the side of a road and into a ditch, before the vehicle burst into flames.
Ambulances, police and fire crews responded to the scene of the Washington County crash just off of Interstate 540, which was a call of a wreck with possible injuries and fire.
The woman who lost control of her vehicle was taken by medical crews to the hospital with unspecified injuries after initially getting caught in the burning SUV, according to emergency responders and crews on the scene.
The crash temporarily shut down traffic on westbound Devil’s Den Road while crews responded to the site.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range