Washington Co. Man Injured in ATV Accident
A Washington County man sustained life-threatening injuries in a recreational vehicle accident Sunday evening.
The man was a passenger in a RZR Side By Side with a group of friends on Cove Creek Crossing in Crawford County when a spooked deer ran in the road. The driver of the vehicle swerved to avoid the deer and that caused the Side By Side to flip over.
A medical helicopter transported the man, who officials said was in his late 20′s, to Mercy Hospital in Fort Smith, where he is in critical condition with head injuries. Officials said the accident happened near Natural Dam just south of the Washington County line.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side