BLOG: Twinkies-”The Sweetest Comeback In The History of Ever”
(Hostess Brands/AP Photo)
Twinkies to Return To Store Shelves July 15
Have you been missing those golden sponge cakes with creamy filling? If you have, there’s good news for you. Hostess’ website states the company and their goodies are returning to store shelves on July 15th. They are calling their return, “the sweetest comeback in the history of ever.”
Hostess went bankrupt in 2012 and is emerging under new management–private equity firms Apollo Global Management and Metropoulos and Company.
Reports show the price of Twinkies will remain the same, $3.99 for a box of 10. Hostess also is said to be looking to further their development into gluten free, low sugar, low sodium, and added fiber products.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side