Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder
Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been charged with first-degree murder and five gun related counts in the death of Odin Lloyd. Hernandez is being held without bail.
Hernandez plead not guilty.
Hernandez was arrested at his home at 8:47 a.m. Wednesday and was then released by the Patriots less than two hours later.
Lloyd, who is the brother of Hernandez’s child’s mother, was found shot to death about a mile from the NFL player’s Attleboro, Mass. mansion.
The investigation began more than a week ago and has seen police search Hernandez’s home multiple times as well as a nearby pond.
The home security system, as well as Hernandez’s cell phone were found destroyed which led reports of charges of obstruction of justice was coming as well.
Hernandez caught 175 passes for 1,956 yards and 18 touchdowns in his three seasons with the Patriots.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side