$2 Million Worth of Pot Plants Found in Faulkner County
Courtesy Faulkner County Sheriff's Office
A surveying company stumbled upon 2,117 marijuana plants in northern Faulkner County Thursday (June 27).
The sheriff’s office street crime unit was notified and they seized the plants found Solomon Grove Road. The plants are worth about $1,000 each, according to the sheriff’s office.
No arrests have been made at this time. The plants are being sent to the state crime lab for testing.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side