Memphis Man Accused of Killing Puppy in Dishwasher
A Memphis man has been charged with aggravated animal cruelty after he allegedly put a German Shepherd puppy in a running dishwasher, according to a report from WREG in Memphis.
Marcus Curry, 27, told police he put the dog in the dishwasher to keep it from going to the bathroom on the floor and left it there too long.
Curry was arrested after someone found the dead puppy in a duffel bag in a dumpster.
Curry is being held on a $40,000 bond.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County