Cotton Under Fire in New Political Ad
U.S. Rep Tom Cotton (R) is already under fire more than a year ahead of election day. 5NEWS Managing Editor Larry Henry discusses the new ad with Daren Bobb.
John Burris, Political Director for Congressman Tom Cotton, made the following statement about the Senate Majority PAC attack ad:
“The ad released by Harry Reid’s political cronies yesterday is completely factually inaccurate. In fact, based on its claims, the national Democratic party is turning their backs on Mike Ross—one of their top candidates for governor—who voted against Obamacare when he was in Congress. Is it safe to assume we’ll see a similar ad attacking him in the near future?
I don’t see why Barack Obama and Harry Reid feel the need to insert themselves and Washington Democrat’s money in Arkansas politics when Tom Cotton is just working for his constituents. Unless of course it’s to shore up a vote for their liberal, out-of-touch agenda.”
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone