Benton County Man Chainsaws Leg, Stuck In Tree
A chainsaw incident turned dangerous Wednesday afternoon near Rogers, leaving a man stuck in a tree and an ambulance at the scene.
Rogers emergency crews responded to 13888 Cloverdale Road at about 3:30 p.m. in reference to a chainsaw accident in a tree. A man accidentally cut his leg with a chainsaw and was stuck in the tree, according to the Rogers Fire Department.
An ambulance arrived at the scene and transported the man to Northwest Medical Center, according to the fire department. His injury is non-life-threatening.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested