Foodie Event Combines French Cuisine & Local Talent
Eureka Springs is known for its culinary community. The upcoming Fleur Delicious festival, July 9-14, is your chance to sample it all.
From a waiters’ race and cooking class to wine samplings and French cuisine, the seven day event has something for every appetite.
Much of the food is grown locally and organic. Local chefs will offer cooking demonstrations at the farmers’ market, as well. Take a look at the video below to learn how to make “Green Goddess” dressing.
For more information visit fleurdeliciousweekend.com
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side