Arkansas Highways Rated 36th in New Report
Arkansas tumbled seven places to No. 36 in a newly released study of the condition and cost-effectiveness state highway system as measured in 11 categories.
The 20th Annual Report on the Performance of State Highway Systems is a project of the Reason Foundation, and the newest results — based on data for 2009-10 — was released this month.
Arkansas was cited among five states whose performance “worsened sharply from 2008.”
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range