IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Gans Home Damaged in Sunday Evening Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A home in Gans sustained damage in a fire Sunday evening.

Fire departments from Gans, Muldrow and Redland responded to the fire on the 100 block of Choctaw Street. Officials were able to contain the fire but not before the home sustained fire and smoke damage.

Officials have not determined a cause but suspect it might have started in a bathroom, which sustained the most damage in the fire. There was no one home at the time of the fire, and no firefighters were injured.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,203 other followers