Ronald McDonald Family Room
Stephanie Medford with Ronald McDonald House Charities joins us to talk about the brand new Family Room that is opening at Mercy NWA.
The Family Room is a 3200 square feet room dedicated to families who have critically ill children. This room will be a place for families to come together and support each other. They have tried to make the space feel as much like home as possible, with a kitchen area, laundry room, quiet room, and even a living room with televisions and comfy furniture.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side