Mercy Opens New Ronald McDonald Family Room
The new Ronald McDonald House Family Room at Mercy is now open in Rogers.
The room is specifically designed for families with sick children, giving them a place to rest and relax while their child is in the hospital.
“Not having to worry about food or a place to stay or laundry or needing some of those essentials, we will provide all of that for those families,” said Leah Jones, program manager. “So, we’re elevating some of those stresses that come when having a sick child.”
According to a news release from Mercy, studies show that when loved ones are close by, sick or injured children heal better and faster.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side