Probationer Arrested on Drug Charges
A Johnson County resident on probation was arrested after deputies found methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia in his home.
Deputies visited Charles Needham’s home on County Road 3385 Wednesday (July 17) because they believed he’d tampered with his electronic monitoring device on his leg.
While there, deputies say they saw items of drug paraphernalia in the 29-year-old’s home.
Needham was arrested on charges of Possession of a Controlled Substance and Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia.
Needham was placed on probation for a third time in April, according to deputies. In addition to drug charges, a petition to revoke his probation is expected to be issued. Deputies say he had violated his probation and removed the monitoring device.
Needham is scheduled to appear in Johnson County Circuit Court on Sept. 6.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested