4 Go To Hospital With Minor Injuries After Car Crash
Four people, including two children, were taken to hospitals after a two-car accident Saturday evening in Rogers.
Rogers Fire Department Capt. Greg Bray said the injuries were minor after the accident on North 2nd Street. Police were investigating the cause of the accident, which happened with the two cars collided head-on.
Bray said a woman and two children under the age of 10 were taken to Northwest Medical Center, and the male driver of the second car was taken to Mercy Hospital.
“Pretty minor injuries, they were pretty lucky,” Bray said.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone