Adventure Arkansas: Trail Riding in Bear Hollow Valley
It’s time to hit the trails with the Adventure Arkansas crew! They ventured out and took the road less traveled, where the guys toured 16 miles on ATVs through Bear Hollow Valley. Winding through wilderness trails, they traveled for three hours from the top of Mount Magazine and dropped down to 1100 feet!
The ATVs were provided by Kevin Schluterman’s ATV Tour & Guide Service – they provide safe, all-terrain vehicle recreation for all ages.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested