Bentonville Superintendent To Hold Millage Meeting
Bentonville Superintendent Michael Poore will answer questions from the community Monday night (August 5) about a possible millage increase to fund a second high school.
He’s set to give a presentation and discussion on the issue to the Friends of the Bentonville Library. Members of the community are invited to attend.
The district is asking voters to approve 74 million dollars in bonds to build a second high school to ease overcrowding. This is the second time voters will cast their ballot on the issue.
The vote on the 2.9 mill increase is set for September.
The meeting will be held at the Downtown Bentonville Arvest Bank Conference Room at 6 p.m.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side