Bicyclist Injured in Rogers Crash
A bicyclist was injured shortly before 6 a.m. Tuesday (Aug. 20), according to Rogers police.
The 67-year-old man on the bike collided with a vehicle at North 2nd and West Locust streets near Casey’s General Store.
The driver of the vehicle remained on the scene until police arrived. Officers say the cyclist hit the driver’s side door of the vehicle.
Authorities said the bicyclist only received minor injuries and was not sent to the hospital.
The driver of the vehicle was not cited.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Seven Departments Respond to Large House Fire in Sebastian County