Single Vehicle Accident on I-540
A black pickup truck blocked traffic on Interstate 540 Friday morning (Aug. 23).
A witness said the Ford F-150 hit a concrete guard rail and spun out on the highway just north of Chester. The truck’s horn was going off and had to be disabled manually. The accident blocked the left southbound near exit 34.
One person was in the car at the time of the wreck. He was not injured in the accident.
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested
- Teen Sought In Connection With Destroying Crash Evidence Arrested
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone