Hearing Loss Screenings Crucial for Newborns
In a new report, researchers have found that a simple screening finding hearing loss in newborns is crucial to speech and cognitive development.
Three out of every 1,000 babies are born deaf or hard of hearing. By catching problems early, a child has a better chance at improving their development.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side