Are you planning to go to the Razorbacks season-opening football game this Saturday?
There are a few rules and regulations to keep in mind before you head to out to Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville to see Arkansas take on Louisiana.
Tailgating at the Stadium:
- No tents are allowed in a parking space.
- Tailgaters must setup after 5 p.m. Friday (August 30).
- Clean up by noon Sunday (September 1).
- No bags, backpacks, camera cases, or large purses are allowed inside the stadium.
- Diaper bags are allowed.
- $10 paid parking available at Harmon Avenue Parking Garage.
- Free off-campus parking is available off Razorback Road near Baum Stadium. A shuttle service is provided.
For more information, visit ArkansasRazorbacks.com