Campbell’s Recalls Mislabeled SpaghettiOs
Campbell’s Soup Company is recalling 1,920 cans of Swanson Chicken Broth because SpaghettiOs with Meatballs are inside the can.
The SpaghettiOs with Meatball cans were mislabeled and sent to Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi, according to the United States Department of Agriculture.
The problem was discovered after the company received two consumer complaints of incorrectly labeled product.
The 14.5-oz. cans of Campbell’s Swanson 100% Natural Chicken Broth had a use-by date of January 23, 2015.
The mislabeling also brings up an allergy concern because the SpaghettiOs contain whey and milk products.
- Driver Was Drinking Before Deadly Motorcycle Wreck, Police Say
- Sen. Boozman Recovering From Heart Surgery With Friends' Support
- Mom Bites Off Dog's Ear To Save Daughter During Attack
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- State And Federal Agents Raid Springdale Home For Meth: Three Arrested