Body Found At Monte Ne Hotel; Deputies Investigating
A body was found by Benton County authorities during an investigation into a local missing man, although deputies are not sure whether it is the same person.
Benton County Sheriff’s Office investigators found a body Aug. 28 while searching for Antonio Valencia, who had been reported missing the day before. After Valencia had been reported missing, his car was found at the old Hotel Monte Ne, but a search for him yielded no results at the time, said Deputy Keshia Guyll.
Investigators found a body the next day, but is it unclear whether it was in the hotel or near it. Authorities are waiting on DNA testing results to determine whether the dead man is Valencia, Guyll said.
No foul play is suspected, she said.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side