Crews Battle Fire At Wood Products Building In Rogers
The Wood Specialty Products building in Rogers caught fire Tuesday night, but avoided significant damage, according to the Rogers Fire Department.
Crews responded at about 7 p.m. to a fire at 1201 N. Dixieland Road, the location of the wood products building. The recovery system for sawdust at the location had caught fire. Firefighters had to take apart the duct work before being able to fully extinguish the fire, according to the fire department.
Responding crews had the fire under control within about 15 minutes. It took about one hour and 20 minutes to fully extinguish the fire, according to the Rogers Fire Department.
No one was injured, and there was no extensive damage.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side