Thursday Traffic Delays
Bentonville- An accident on Interstate 540 near Exit 86 is slowing traffic.
NW 2nd Street between NW A Street and NW D Street is closed until September 24, while crews work to replace a water main. All West and Eastbound traffic will need to use West Central until the project is complete.
Fayetteville- Expect slowdowns near the Fulbright Expressway due to construction.
I-540- Slowdowns are frequently expected from Van Buren to Fort Smith due to an ongoing highway improvement project.
Van Buren- Drivers should use caution driving on Rena Road due to construction.
Stuck in traffic? Let us know. #5newstraffic
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side