Expo Showcases Products To Area Senior Citizens
More than 90 vendors were set up showcasing products created for golden-agers at the Prime of your Life expo.
Senior citizens were able to look at a variety of health and wellness products, financial planning services, modified vehicles for the handicapped, recreation vehicles and real estate options.
Some people attended to help care for their loved ones.
“I found out a lot of information to help my husband with his hearing and daycare. So, I found out a lot of information,” Pat Erwin said.
The expo ended Friday (Aug. 6) after welcoming almost 1,000 guests during the two days it was open at the Northwest Arkansas Convention Center.
The Springdale Chamber of Commerce organized the event to help local business and to serve the community of senior citizens and retirees in the area.
“We want to make sure that we get educational information out to them, products and services that are offered in our area and help educate them as they move into those good years of life,” Vice President of the Springdale Chamber Cindy Morris said.
It was the first expo and organizers plan to do it again next year.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Missing Albuquerque Teen Found In Fort Smith
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side