Man Taken to Hospital After Crashing into Church
A 78-year-old man was sent to the hospital Monday (Sept. 9) after police say he backed his pickup truck into a Vian, Okla., church.
Police on the scene say it was an accident. The crash left a big hole in the side of Christ the King Church on Main and Thornton.
An officer on the scene says the driver was taken by ambulance to Sequoyah Memorial Hospital with minor injuries.
Only one vehicle was involved in the incident.
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side