Fayetteville- Expect slowdowns near the Fulbright Expressway due to construction. Center Street near the downtown square will be closed September 8 and 9 from 5 a.m. until 10 a.m.
Fort Smith: A single car at the intersection of Massard and Moody Rd.
I-540- Slowdowns are frequently expected from Van Buren to Fort Smith due to an ongoing highway improvement project.
Van Buren- Drivers should use caution driving on Rena Road due to construction.
Stuck in traffic? Let us know. #5newstraffic
- Police: Fayetteville Man Raped 2 Year Old, Recorded It On Phone
- Former Rogers Doctor Accused In Patient Nude Photo Scandal
- Neighbors Concerned about Safety Near Van Buren Gun Range
- Treasurer Apologizes After Arrest In $94,000 Church Embezzlement Case
- Siloam Mom Accused Of Lifting Daughter By Neck, Swinging Her Side-To-Side